You are here
This policy explains how data about you may be collected, used, or disclosed during course of your interaction with our websites and services.
Information We Collect:
* Used primarily to conduct business and to advise development plans and upgrades to/of our services:
- data you post on GT, or send us directly or via other sites. Please do not post private information as this is a wide-open public forum!
- where appropriate, credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- information you might provide (e.g. email address, name, address, phone, photos, etc).
- web log data (e.g. pages viewed, access times, IP address, etc).
- device information (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins, etc).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, general location derived from IP address).
Information We Store:
- We retain data as long as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
How We Protect Your Privacy
- We do our best to protect against unauthorized access to servers or to any data stored within, including above mentioned user data.
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Stuations Where We Might Disclose User Information:
- to vendors and service providers in the course of normal business (e.g. payment processors).
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets to another company.
- in aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.